Do you often drive to and from the Plough Hill area for jobs or other purposes?
Then you should know about a reliable garage in this area that will help you during emergencies.
MJB Motor Services Ltd. is a reputed car workshop located at Unit 2A Sapcote Road ind est, Sapcote Road, Burbage, LE10 2AU. Residents of Plough Hill can take the A5 route to reach us within 25 minutes.
At our workshop, professionals will provide effective solutions to a variety of vehicular troubles. They are efficient in performing Haldex servicing, 4-wheel alignment, DPF cleaning, DSG servicing, and so on
Car Servicing Plough Hill
Did you know that regular car servicing is necessary for maintaining your vehicle in optimum condition for a long time?
This is why you can opt for the following from our experts-
- Interim servicing- After driving 6,000 miles or once in 6 months
- Full servicing- Once every 12 months or after completing 12,000 miles
Moreover, if you drive an Audi, you can choose us for an Audi DRC servicing at affordable rates.
DVSA-Accredited MOT Centre
Availing of car servicing at regular intervals also improves your chances of clearing an MOT Plough Hill at a go.
Here at our facility, you can get your annual MOT test done by our experts which is mandatory for legally driving in the UK. In this regard, you must know that we offer MOT checks for Class 4 and 7 vehicles.
- Three-wheeled vehicles more than 450kg ULW – category L5
- Quadricycles – category L6 or L7
- Cars and Taxis – category M1
- Minibuses, motor caravans, dual purpose vehicles and ambulances up to 12 passenger seats – category M1 or M2
- American pickups up to 6500kg DGW
- Goods vehicles not exceeding 3,000kg DGW - category N1
- Goods vehicles between 3,001kg and 3,500kg DGW inclusive – category N1
Our technicians assess components like brakes, suspension, batteries, tyres, exhaust etc. to determine their roadworthiness.
If your vehicle passes the MOT test, then we issue a VT20 certificate. However, if your vehicle has major or dangerous issues, then we provide a VT30 certificate.
Affordable Wheel Balancing
Have your car already covered 5,000-6,000 miles? If yes, it’s time for a wheel balancing service. Book an appointment with your vehicle’s registration number and drive straight to our garage.
We employ advanced wheel balancers to determine the discrepancies in the wheel’s weight distribution. Then we place eco-friendly counter weight on the exact rim spot to restore the weight.
So, what are you waiting for?
Come to our garage anytime between 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays for our services.
For additional information, call us on 01455 560506.