Inadequate weight distribution across the wheel assembly results in compromised handling stability, leading to severe safety-related issues. Hence, a routine wheel balance check- is necessary. MJB Motor Services Ltd. offers professional services of wheel balancing Burbage for most vehicle makes at highly competitive rates.
If you are a resident of Burbage, consider reaching us for efficient automotive services. We are at Unit 2A Sapcote Road industrial estate, Sapcote Road, Burbage, LE10 2AU. Our service centre employs a technologically advanced wheel balancing machine that helps us detect and rectify wheel imbalance. We will add adequate counterweights to restore the balance of the faulty wheels.
What are the signs of unbalanced wheels?
Experts recommend opting for a professional wheel balance every 5,000 to 6,000 miles. If you notice any of the following symptoms, visit us for professional and cost-effective wheel balancing Burbage:
Unusual bumpy rides
Unbalanced wheels can affect your car’s suspension system and compromise driving comfort. Moreover, it can affect your on-road safety and vehicle handling as well.
Rapid and uneven tyre wear
Do you notice uneven tyre wear? It could be due to wheel imbalance. You can consider reaching us for professional services of wheel balancing Burbage.
Unusual vibrations on the steering wheel and seats
It is an early sign of unbalanced car wheels. An odd juddering on the floorboard, seats and steering wheel indicates wheel imbalance.
Some more symptoms:
- Poor braking performance
- Screeching noises from the tyres
- A sudden drop in fuel efficiency, etc.
How do we conduct wheel balancing at MJB Motor Services Ltd.?
Our wheel balancing process includes the following steps:
- We dismount the wheel from your vehicle.
- Our experts will mount the wheel on a wheel balancing machine and then rotate it at high speed.
- We will note down the weight measurements displayed by the wheel balancing machine.
- Next, we will analyse the data and find out the actual point of imbalance across the car wheels.
- After that, our technicians will add weights to counterbalance the wheels adequately.
- Finally, we will install the wheels to your car and check and re-inflate the tyres if needed.
Are you interested?
Then what are you waiting for? You can end your ‘wheel balancing services near me’ searches with us! Now, book wheel balancing services from the comfort of your home with a few clicks!
For more queries, please dial 01455 560506.
We are always happy to help!